North Hollywood, CA
Posting Date: July 17, 2023
Posting Expiration Date: August 8, 2023
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population.
The Registered Dietitian is accountable for developing and implementing the WelbeHealth nutrition services program, working in close collaboration with the interdisciplinary team (IDT). In addition to delivering nutrition services such as assessments and counseling to the participants, the Registered Dietitian functions as a liaison between WelbeHealth and the food and supplement service providers, develops menus, and ensures compliance with all regulations pertaining to the kitchen and meal service delivery.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct nutrition assessments to determine the needs, preferences, and goals of participants, and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document direct care nutrition interventions in accordance with physician orders and/or as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans, including but not limited to implementing and monitoring special diets, and providing nutrition counseling to participants and families
- Oversee menu planning and meal delivery programs to ensure that all safety and regulatory requirements are met, and that participants receive the correct specified diets
- Direct the nutrition staff, including hiring, training, overseeing, and mentoring
- Guide the intake and enrollment process to ensure prospective participants move through the enrollment process in a timely and effective manner
- Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of experience directing nutrition services in a similar setting
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) / First Aid Certification required
- Current driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required
- Excellent leadership, organization, and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families, and IDT members
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your nutritional expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary base range for this role is $64,480.00 - $81.536.00 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits.
Apply now here: https://careers.welbehealth.com/us/en/job/6749328002/Registered-Dietitian(link is external) or visit careers.welbehealth.com to browse all current opportunities.