East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
East Boston, MA
Posting Date: January 30, 2024
Posting Expiration Date: April 30, 2024
- Under the leadership of the Director of Center Administration and Operations, the PACE Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the PACE Center and coordination of all care delivered to participants (i.e., patients) of the PACE Center. This includes the coordination of the Interdisciplinary care team as well as oversight of the facility and day-to-day operations at the center.
- The PACE Center Manager is a key member of the PACE team, providing day-to-day support and guidance to the staff based at the PACE Center.
- The PACE manager is also a champion of participant satisfaction and places person-centered care and customer experience among their top priorities. This includes being regularly available at the site to interface with PACE participants and fostering a customer-friendly and welcoming environment for participants at the PACE Center. While customer experience is a priority for every member of the Neighborhood PACE team, the Center Manager is at the forefront of customer experience.
- The PACE Center Manager is responsible for center-based cost containment and expense oversight, working closely with the Director of Center Administration and Operations to ensure strong fiscal stewardship of PACE Center funds. In addition, the Center Manager regularly reviews and analyzes clinical, operational, and financial reports and other data to evaluate the overall performance of the IDT and its adherence to established policies, workflows, and individual patient care plans.
The Center Manager has direct supervisory responsibilities for IDT support staff, including the center secretary Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the PACE Center physical plant for a safe and comfortable environment.
- Recruit, screen, hire and supervises staff and responsible for annual and performance reviews.
- Oversees the intake assessment and care planning process to assure efficiency and completeness.
- Engaged in activities and issues relevant to regulatory compliance and the administration and improvement of PACE Center.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree in a field such as rehabilitative therapy, nursing, social work, recreational therapy or healthcare administration or equivalent work experience required.
- Supervisory and administrative experience.
- Two years’ experience and interest in working with the elderly.
- Skilled facilitator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Prior experience in interdisciplinary team setting preferred.
- Ability to bring broad perspective on management of health and social issues to day-to-day operations.
If interested, please apply here.