PACE Southeast Michigan
Posting Date: February 2, 2024
Posting Expiration Date: April 2, 2024
Senior Business Development Specialist the Senior Business Development Specialist reports directly to the VP of Strategic Growth and is responsible for leading the strategic growth efforts for PACE Southeast Michigan. This individual will be dedicated to growing PACE Southeast Michigan’s business efforts in relation to current work, expansion efforts and new lines of business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops annual growth plan with objectives and corresponding strategies and metrics.
- Develops networks, community account base through hands-on business development, sales management, focused referral generation and strategic relationship building initiatives.
- Evaluates progress quarterly against plan and adjusts as needed to meet goals.
- Aggressively research, identify, qualify potential opportunities & develop strategy to develop business.
- Develop & maintain relationships with current high level business entities working with PACE Southeast Michigan Exercise creativity and independent judgment in developing and evaluating business development strategies.
- Develop and lead strategy process regarding Business Development Identify needs and source customer-specific solutions for those needs.
- Assist with development of high-level relationships with community agencies to build a pipeline of opportunities and awareness of the PACE program (CEOs, Presidents, VPs)
- Have a good grasp of the industry trends, which will become the bases for strategic planning and forecasting.
- Represent PACE Southeast Michigan in the marketplace through various industry conferences and events.
- Prepares monthly report for the VP of Strategic Growth Participants in all appropriate programs, meetings and committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years strategic management of sales/business development/outreach experience is required.
- Strong background and demonstrated experience in sales and business development in a B2B and/or professional services setting, particularly working with senior level decisionmakers.
- Have a unique ability to build relationships and develop networks, along with highly developed account management skills.
- Ability to think, plan and sell strategically.
- Possess a consultative, customer-centric selling philosophy.
- Demonstrate the ability to build alliances and influence key decision-makers, both internally and externally, without formal authority.
- Market awareness Self-starter who requires a minimal degree of direct management Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Efficient organizational skills (time/territory management).
- Poised and sharp presentation skills.
If interested, please apply here.